Workplace Violence in Home Health, Hospice and Private Duty has become an increasing concern for the industry.
- Workplace Violence Gap Analysis - LHCA provides a Workplace Violence Gap Analysis document that agencies of all size can use to identify potential safety gaps
- Workplace Violence Assessment- Onsite assessment using our Gap Analysis tool plus on site evaluation including staff surveys, policy/process reviews, reporting, implementation plan and education
- Staff Education - Onsite or remote education geared towards your agencies workplace violence policies includes education on improving awareness and de-escalation techniques
From the time the referral hits the door through the patient satisfaction survey LHCA has an assessment for your agency. Onsite assessments range from 1 to 3 days and include detailed final report, implementation plan and follow up status calls.
- Clinical Assessments - Including Outcome and Episodic Management Review
- Operation Assessments - Revenue Cycle
- Mock Survey Preparation and Remediation
- Strategic Assessment and Planning
Education, from orientation through leadership, is the cornerstone of a successful agency.
- Leadership Coaching - LHCA provides new leaders with a one year coaching program designed to educate and guide them through the challenges faced in home health and hospice.
- Industry Education - Onsite education is available for one or more agencies on topics that your group has identified as being a priority.
- Patient Education - LHCA has customized patient education materials with the most up to date best practices and industry standards